petek, 16. oktober 2015

Review: Ciaté nail polish



About a week ago, I saw that they started to sell Ciaté nail polishes in Slovenia! You can buy their nail polishes in DM Drogeriemarket (not all of DMs have them, though). I was searching for a shade that will go great with this fall weather (and later on winter), so I bought PP018 dangerous affair (I really like names of their nail polishes!).

The Ciaté dangerous affair is this really beautiful, gorgeous and awesome burgundy color. I am really in LOVE with it! The package which contains the polish is really something different. I like the unusual shape of the bottle and a little black ribbon on it.

The nail polish is creamy and not too thick or too runny. In my opinion it has just perfect consistency and it is really easy to work with it. The handle of brush is a little bit longer and at first I thought that it will be a problem but I quickly found out the opposite. The brush is soft and it ensures you the perfect and smooth application. It dries quickly, I did my left hand first than moved to the right hand and in time that I was done with the right hand, I could put a second coat on my left. You can took the nail polish off your fingers easily (I messed my left hand and I needed to redo it).

I'm happy that DM Drogeriemarkt Slovenia decided to sell this beauties! The price is 9,99€ per bottle and they sell (in my opinion) quite a lot of different shades. I think that every girl will find the perfect one for her.

I think that in (near) future I will have a lot of this beauties at home, I did like a lot of shades :)





3 komentarji:

  1. Že sama embalaža kliče po nakupu. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. A ne? :D Jaz bi kar malo razstavla tole na svojo lepotilno mizico, ker mi je flaška nadkjut. Tale pentlca je pa pika na i. :D

      Izbriši
    2. A ne? :D Jaz bi kar malo razstavla tole na svojo lepotilno mizico, ker mi je flaška nadkjut. Tale pentlca je pa pika na i. :D

      Izbriši