sreda, 21. oktober 2015

October, the month of PINK

By now, you should notice that we are celebrating annual Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You can see pink ribbons everywhere.

What is breast cancer?
Breast cancer is a malignant tumor that starts in the cells of the breast. A malignant tumor is a group of cancer cells that can grow into (invade) surrounding tissues or spread (metastasize) to distant areas of the body. The disease occurs almost entirely in women, but men can get it, too (American Cancer Society, 2015). 

It is important to know how to self-examine your breasts to discover any abnormalities in breast tissue. The earlier you discover them, the better it is! So don't forget to examine ''your two friends'' regularly! It is also good to have healthy lifestyle as well (healthy food, exercise).

I, along with lots of other Slovenian bloggers, decided to show support. We decided that this Wednesday is a PINK day. The rules were simple, just wear pink, have pink makeup or nails... Whatever you wanted! Since the day isn't over yet I urge you to join us and wear PINK!

And here is what I did in collaboration with other bloggers. I decided to do my first nail art manicure (it isn't perfect but I'm happy with the result) and to do a light pink makeup. I searched my makeup case and finally found every thing that I had in pink.






All the products I used for my makeup and nails are from Essence!
For my eyes I used eyeshadow palettes form TE Cinderella and Brit-Tea and Lashmania waterproof mascara.
For my lips I used: lipstick 02 Pink Me from TE Like An Unforgettable Kiss.
For my nail I used 03 Ring Around The Rosy from TE Fun Fair, 04 Snow Alert! from TE Mountain Calling, 02 Lovely Lavender from TE Bloom Me Up!. To draw a ribbon I used nail & cuticle tattoo liner and at the end, I sealed every thing with quick dry top coat.

Don't forget to check out posts from other Slovenian bloggers :) 


20 komentarjev:

  1. Res mi je všeč odtenek šminke! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Odgovori
    1. Hvala, čeprav proti ostalim "nimam za burek"

      Izbriši
  3. Love for Essence going strong. :)
    Roza je res ena takih barv, da se težko opredelim, a mi je, a mi ni :P
    Samo ti pa paše šminka.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala, sama se pa ne počutim najbolje v roza :D

      Izbriši
  4. Šminka ti noro paše :D res je lepa barva. Manikura je pa tudi zelo simpatična :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Super objava, tudi sama sem izbrala isti lak !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Super objava, tudi sama sem izbrala isti lak !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Zelo lepa manikura, pa tak nežen roza makeup look ti paše! :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Nail art ti gre veliko bolje kot meni. :D
    Hvala, ker si se nam pridružila!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Joj zdaj mi je pa žal, da sem to šminko zgrešila. Krasna je :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Šminka ti paše, škoda da se ne počutiš dobro z njo :) Jaz imam trenutno obdobje, ko sem za roza :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši