torek, 13. oktober 2015

My fall favorites

Outside is getting cold again and the leaves are changing their color. I really like to spend this days outside with my fiancé. We like to take long walks in nature with our new dog Ziggy.

But everything isn't so nice. Cold is really affecting my skin and I really need to take extra care of it. I started to use my facial brush on the daily basis and it just became one of those things that I can't live without. My favorite skin products are Afrodita Clean Phase cleansing gel, Garnie Micellar Water in combination with Mixa's Soothing Toner. As for skin care creams, I use two. At mornings I always use (even under my makeup) Yves Rocher's Sérum Végétal which moisturises my skin perfectly, reduces shining and reduces wrinkles. And at evening I always use Mixa's Balancing Cream.





As for my makeup and favorite colors: I just love to use my Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 eyeshadow pallet. I think that the brown shimmery shades are just perfect for this time of the year. Beside it, I also use my Too Faced Cat Eye pallet and Makeup Revolution Give Them Nightmares pallet (you can read my review of it here).




For my lips I love to use moisturising lip balms, glosses or lipsticks. Most of the time I just use my Eos lipbalm. I also love my MAC Pervette and Marc Jakobs  108 Have We Met? lipstick. I also use Kiko's Lip Scrub to make my lips smooth.




I care for my hands with L'Occitane's hand cream with shea butter. It smells really nice and my hands are soft and moisturized.




I wrote that is getting colder, so I really enjoy my evenings in, under my blanket, snuggling with my fiancé. Of course there is always tea near by. Mostly I drink green and red tea with a hint of milk.

And to be a little romantic, candles must be present! I have many candles in my drawer but my favorite right now is Yanke Candle Lemon and Lavender. It reminds me of summer and I must admit that I miss it a little.

What are your fall favorites? :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar