sreda, 14. januar 2015

Why is date 1.1.2015 so important to me?

It is important to me because of something big that happened on the evening of that day. I'm still smiling because of it and it made me the happiest person on the earth. I can say that this date will be in my memory for the rest of my life.

Don't know what I'm talking about? Well let me put it this way...




Yes, I got engaged. I'm so happy, I still can't hide it. It all happened on the Charles Bridge, here in Prague (I have a new favourite place on the world now ;) ). 
It was romantic (I won't go to details) and just perfect. It was really unexpected and it made my cry like a little baby (in a positive way, just to be clear :D ). 





And don't let me start on my ring which is to me, beautiful to die for. Just simple engagement ring in Victorian style which I adore so much. And because I like the green colour to, the stone colour is just the cherry on the top of everything. 

I must say that my fiancée knows me well ;)   




6 komentarjev:

  1. Čestitke!! Prstanje pa res to die for :D Si je pa tvoj fant/po novem zaročenec izbral res perfect mesto :D Meni ej bilt a most ko sem bila v Pragi res nekaj posebnega pa ne vem zakaj :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala za češstitke. Moram priznat, da je tale most mene tudi privlačil že od prvega dne, ko sem prišla v Prago. Najraje sem ga pa zmeraj gledala od daleč zvečer ali ponoči. Nekaj je na njem :D

      Izbriši
  2. congrats! :D ful lep prstan res *.*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Ja, jets sem še zdej totalno navdušena nad njem. Všeč mi je ker ni nekej ogromnega.

      Izbriši
  3. Čestitke!! Oh kok lepo :) Pa res prečudovit prstan!! *.*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oh prelepo..super, super, kdo še gre danes na kolena:) prelep prstan:) čestitke

    OdgovoriIzbriši