ponedeljek, 03. november 2014

Essence 24h hand protection balm - CAKE POPS review

For the past week, I was at home. I just started to miss Slovenia, my family and friends and all my animals. So I decided to pop in a car and go home.

The first thing I did was hug all my members of family and then I went with my boyfriend to CityPark. First stop was DM, where I bought Hand protection balm form Essence (CAKE POPS trend edition).
First, I had some trouble picking up my favourite fragrance and at the end, I decided for vanilla & cinnamon.

From the day I bought this cream till now, I was using it like crazy. I also carry it in my bag all the time. The smell is just divine and I just love it! The cream is moisturising, thanks to shea butter and coconut oil and it makes my hand soft. It is absorbed quickly so my hands aren't greasy (witch I really hate).

I think that I will buy other two fragrances too (cherry & coconut and cookies & almond)





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar